Saturday, March 22, 2008

Day 8-9, Writer's and Illustrators Conf

Hello All! I didn't forget about my watercolors. But I didn't do them either. I was at a conference for writer's and illustrators. I learned tons. Met some of my blogging friends, and had a great time.
Since I didn't do any watercolors for you I am posting some of my sketches from the conference. Most of my sketchbook from the conference is full of notes, but here is a collage of some of the doodles I did over the last couple of days.


They also had some model drawing sessions. I made it to one of them here is my sketch from that. It was a lot of fun doing a costumed model, I haven't done that since college.


I took a lot of great notes, and I am going to be posting a lot of what I learned on CBBFI. So check that out soon! We will also be posting some interviews from some of the presenters in the next couple of weeks so stay tuned for that as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...