Monday, December 01, 2008

Taming of the Shrew


I wanted to share this illustration poster with you all. It is for the play the Empress is doing in January.

Right now Babes in Toyland is showing at the theatre. I haven't seen it yet but it should be good they have written all kinds of new music for it and I'm excited to see how it turned out.

Taming of The Shrew starts in January, and if you can't tell by the poster--which I think you can--it's going to be a Western. I'm excited to see that one too.

5 comments:

  1. Manelle, that looks really nice. Really nice colors, textures, lines and cropping. It's my favorite of your play posters so far (as far as I can remember).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Manelle! Great poster! I love the color and texture... and the font! It complements the piece wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey thanks Anthony, I have a good time hand drawing type sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Anthony -- the color and fonts look great! (Plus, I love the idea of a western version of The Taming of the Shrew.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:22 AM

    Hey Manelle, saw the new poster for guys and dolls. Spectacular!!! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...