Friday, August 21, 2009

This is me...


...I'm working really hard. Ok, ok I know it looks like I'm being sarcastic but it was a hard day. Really. Maybe you can't tell from the picture but I'm working on thumbnails for a picture book. Oi, it makes my brain hurt just thinking about it.

However, lest you feel bad for me and my hard hard life, here is what I did the day before.


I needed help with my character design for the book, so I rode my bike to the animal shelter and drew these. Have I mentioned before that I have a crush on my pocket watercolor set? Well... now you know.


And just for fun, here is my view of the Iron & Wine concert I went to last night.

Yes, I did draw while the concert was going on. But can you blame me, all those fun looking people were in front of me, and as you might be able to tell I couldn't really see the stage. The music was pretty fantastic too so all in all it was a good night.

3 comments:

  1. Manelle,
    That is great you are illustrating a book :-) I'd love to hear more about the project, unless of course it is "hush hush" until it's published.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They haven't really said, but I'd rather be safe than sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome I was at Iron and Wine! Love the new stuff.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...